Rules for Passport
Visit participating locations during Foodie Thyme.
Spend a min of $25 to receive a passport stamp.
Collect 5 stamps to enter into a draw.
Grand Prize: A "Staycation in Kingsville". One night stay for two at The Grove Hotel including
a bottle of EPIC wine and glasses, $100 in EDDK vouchers and 2 EPIC Wine passports with
offers to redeem at all EPIC locations.
Second Prize: A case of wine from EPIC Wineries
(12 bottles from various locations) and 2 EPIC passports
(must be 19 years of age to participate)
For official rules visit www.eatdrinkdinekingsville.ca
FOODIE THYME PASSPORT
CONTEST: Foodie Thyme Passport contest is administered by Eat Drink Dine Kingsville (EDDK)
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for the contest you must be 19 years of age or older
- NUMBER, APPROXIMATE VALUE OF PRIZES and CHANCES OF WINNING: There are two (2) prizes available to be won at the conclusion of the entry period. The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entrants received in accordance with these official contest rules.
Grand Prize: (Approximate value $300) A "Staycation in Kingsville". One night stay for two at The Grove Hotel including a bottle of EPIC wine and glasses, $100 in EDDK vouchers and 2 EPIC Wine passports with offers to redeem at all EPIC locations.
Second Prize: (Approximate value $200) A case of wine from EPIC Wineries (12 bottles from various locations) and 2 EPIC passports
The prize will be awarded directly to the winner. All prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- PASSPORT SCHEDULE: This Passport will commence on April 17, 2017 and close on April 30, 2017. Entry submission must be received during the entry period to be eligible to win a prize.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Obtain a Foodie Thyme Passport from one of the nine participating locations. The participating locations are Mettawas Station, Jacks Gastropub, The Main Grill and Ale House, Merlis Cafe, Vernons Tap and Grill, The Butcher of Kingsville, The Chop Shop, Lee & Marias and Calabria Coastal Bistro.
- Visit any of the nine participating locations (Listed below) during the weeks of April 17-30, 2017
- Spend a minimum of $25 (before tax) to receive a stamp for that establishment.
- Passport must be presented at the time of purchase to receive a stamp
- Collect 5 stamps
- Submit completed Foodie Thyme Passport into a ballot box at one of the nine participating locations by April 30, 2017.
- PRIZE DRAW DETAILS: There will be a total of two (2) random draws conducted for the prizes on May 9, 2017. With respect to each draw the eligible entrant who has complied with the official rules and whose entry submission is drawn will be the winner of a prize. If necessary, should any prize be unclaimed, or should the winner be unwilling, unable or ineligible to win a prize as set out in these official rules the prize will be forfeited and EDDK shall have the right to draw, as replacements only, additional entry submissions.
- NOTIFICATION: Eat Drink Dine Kingsville (EDDK) will notify the eligible entrant whose entry submission was selected by the draw by email at the email address submitted with the official entry to advise that they have been selected. The eligible entrant that is selected must respond to the email to accept the prize. If the eligible entrant does not respond within five (5) days of the email having been sent, the prize will be forfeited and EDDK may conduct a replacement draw.
- DECLARATION OF WINNERS: An eligible entrant will not be declared a winner until EDDK has determined that such entrant is eligible pursuant to these official rules.
- PRIVACY: By providing and entering your entry submission to EDDK in accordance with these official rules, you hereby consent to your personal information being collected, used and disclosed for the purpose this contest and any further promotional material by EDDK and /or any of its members.